Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mid August, Already?

This summer has been crazy!!  Between graduation, grad parties, soccer, teen jobs, and preparing to send my oldest off to college, I can't believe the summer is drawing to a close.  While I'm always excited to dig into a new school year full of creativity and innovation, I will miss waking up just a little later and enjoying my coffee on the deck, and a schedule that is not controlled by ringing school bells.


Woodbury Lakes......Woodbury, MN

Yesterday, I had a chance to escape for a couple of hours of window shopping at our local mall.  I didn't find anything I couldn't live without, but am excited about the possibilities of the collections at Banana Republic, Express, and Gap.  We'll see.....what fall trends are you looking forward to?  


No comments:

Post a Comment